A Unique Opportunity to stay in a Palace!
Podlasie, a land of benevolence, is a unique area in Poland and Europe! It is renowned for its clean air, intimate access to nature and an abundance of culture and art.
We welcome you to experience its beauty and charm!
We have a Special Offer for Businesses and Private/Family Functions
The palace is available for long and short-term stays throughout the year, including holidays.
The Palace and the park complex in Białka, built in 1880, is one of the exciting and attractive residences near the town of Radzyń Podlaski, in the Lubelskie county. The palace, boasting of well-preserved original ornaments and decor, is surrounded by a centuries old park with an impressive Chestnut Tree alley. It is the ideal place for organising events such as family gatherings (birthdays, Anniversaries, Weddings etc) or company events for clients or team building. The beautiful grounds of the Palace and large balcony terrace offer the perfect setting for picnics and barbeques while spending quality time in the company of family, friends or colleagues.
The grounds of the Palace also offer the perfect place to rest, read, paint and spot wildlife. Birds of Prey, Deer, rabbits, and beavers all frequent the park’s large pond, and are regular inhabitants of Białka.
The Palace is a unique building with great character and comfort. The offer includes full access and use of the living areas and cooking facilities as well as sleeping accommodation.
– 9 bedrooms (can Sleep up to 30 adults / see details below)
– large atmospheric loft space (sleeps up to 12, Suitable for children)
– 2 cosy living rooms
– 1 spacious, stylish dining room area with beautiful views of the grounds
– a fully equipped, functional kitchen to prepare food, meals and even bake cakes.
– Washing Machine for Laundry
we have a specially prepared area available for campfire enthusiasts.
– Fantastic attraction, especially for children, is the animal enclosure with goats, sheep, ducks, and chickens.
4 en suite rooms
– 2 single en suite rooms
– 1 twin en suite room (two single beds)
– 1 family en suite room (one double bed and two single beds)
with bathrooms located in the corridor (each room has an assigned bathroom)
– 1 room with a double bed (sleeps 2)
– 1 double room (2 single beds)
– 1 room sleeps 4 (4 single beds)
– 2 6-bed rooms with bunk beds, connected with a terrace
– Large Loft with 12 beds and a toilet facility. Ideal for a ‘pajama party’
Ground Floor room with en suite (suitable for disabled access)
– 1 ground floor 2-bed room with a bathroom.
Free Parking is available on the premises.
This magnificent Palace is available for your event all year round from 2.000 zł a day.
The offer includes bedlinen and a standard cleaning service at the end of your visit.
For more information about dates, what is included in our offer or to tailor your event please contact
T: 539 697 025